CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

26.7.08

A'STAR1; New Korean Boyband


Ladies,
Let me present you the latest boyband,
A'STAR1


They're from the DSP Entertainment.
Which I honestly don't know...
This group is compose of Korean, Japanese and Chinese.
You can see the flags on the picture above :D

The song I'd heard from them is called "1,2,3,4 back"
They are not like TVXQ type or SuJu type..
As far as I can tell...
They need new moves and new up to date tracks..
Am not being mean, this time...
But anyway, let's wait and watch as the this boyband grows... 
P.S: The DSP entertainment plans on adding a new member to A'star1 after their debut.

My comment: Hmm.. Okkay.. They're pretty hoottttt.. But one the guy is kinda scaryyyy... Well, like I wrote in my email nickk.. (hhehehe) Their style look like emo goth in the music video.. I think they were wearing eyeliner (I mean, guy liner) Hhaha.. o.O... 
Errr.. Let's just wait okkayy.. Hahha..


0 comments: