CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

14.7.08

My PJN friends' pictures...

Faiz and Limin
P.S: At their back are also our friends and classmates.. 

Faiz.. 
I wanted him to pose >.< 
He did but only for a few seconds.. 

These are Fuad and Faiz..
Resting...


Faiz.. 
The same as before..
He was posing before but...
Only for a few seconds... 
>.<


Limin..
How to say about him...
At least, he "rela hati/Voluntarily" 
Hahah.. 

Limin and NurHamizan..
They look like brothers, my friends said O.o
They do?
Cool.. or not? 

Ziera and Monica...
Peace from the South East.. 
>.<

Monica, Mirah and Husna..
I wonder why monica looking the other way..
I just realized that while typing these... 
LOL
Monica, Abby, Husna and Mirah...
Me and Monica almost look the same..
Maybe we're related^^

That's all until next time..
Feel free to comment here or ChatBox..

Harassment are not welcome here!
Hurtful comments will be deleted!

0 comments: