CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

27.10.08

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e

Yay! I watched both version of HanaKimi

Taiwan's and Japan's.. 

Honestly, Japan's is much better than Taiwan's..
:D 
Hhehehe... Here a picture of them.. 


My favourite characters: 



Nakatsu, Mizuki and Sano
(I love Nakatsu, so cute! Hhehe.. U too, Mizuki! Sano, errr.. yea, ur hot too..)
lololol
Kagurazaka
(His Hair is HOTT!!!!)
LOLOL
Yea, he's good looking too (==')
They say his hair looks like Cloud's from Final Fantasy..
lol

I downloaded the theme song and end song:
Orange Range: Ikenai Taiyou
Otsuka Ai: Peach

Cute songs! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AbbeyGail, I'm gonna keeeell u!! -Meera ur homies mahomies. (geramm)

AbbeyGail said...

lolol.. I noe u're in love wid him, meera :P I mean, cloud lah.. hahahha..