CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6.10.08

TVXQ; Mirotic and Hey! Don't bring me down (Korean Krazeee!!)


GAGAGAGAGGAGAGAGGAGAGA!!!!
Hotiee alertz!!!
Lolololol..
This my most favourite part of my BLOG!!
When I talk about TVXQ! (>.<)
hahahah...  (Gyla nda berenti nie)

Okay~ Phew~ Just chill~

TVXQ came out with a new album 'MIROTIC'
'MI' : Maze 
(I don't really get it but yeah, sure.. wateva.. as long they're good!)

MIROTIC music video has been released.. 
(Damn, there must be something wrong with the director.. He/She is a sick person to direct this video but I'm thankful they did (>.<>
Heheheheh.. 

Hey! Don't bring me down the song~
I love it, sounds like a girl song.. Hahahha..
It should be some kind of cheerleading song :P
Hehehehhe... 

But I have to admit that these songs are good..
Must Listen and Must Watch (Mi-rotic!!!!)

hehehehe.. 
Careful girls.. They burn..*sizzle*
lololol (Lame.. -.-') 

Sooryyy for the picture below.. I know someone is missing in there.. ==' 
Not proud of myself, btw.. 
 
Here's the the album picture (o.O) 

0 comments: