CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.11.08

Oh Won Bin of F.T. Island (Korean Kraze Krave)~


Hey, y'all~

At first, I wanted to write about Min Ho of Shinee but..
I like Oh Won Bin of FT Island.. Hhehe..

Name: Oh Won Bin
DOB: 26TH March 1990
Blood Type: O
Height: 180cm
Weight: 63kg
School: SungJiGo School 2nd year
Hobby: All sports and making music
Family: Parents & WonBin (Eerr... He's the only child??)
Talents: Martial Arts (OOhh.. Ahh O.O)
Nickname: Silly WonBin (Siily Bigail/Abby) lolol.. Siuk sndiri~
Best points: Smiling eye (O.O??)
Position in band: Rap (:D) 2nd Vocal & 2nd guitarist
What Won Bin like: Playing games, sleeping & eating (Gee, he sounds exactly like me o.O)
Motto: None.. but I'll think I about it
For his future love: "When will you appear in front of me? I'm so lonely =.=' ~ (Emm.. Okkayyy o.o)

Credits: Love FT-I

What does Abby has to say about?

Wah Won-Bin~ I'm right here ==' lolol.. I love you, Won Bin >.< (As if he can hear me ==')
Anyway~ :D
Here are his pictures~











(Can I ask?? : Is he a camwhore?? o.O)

0 comments: