CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6.11.08

SAVE THE PANDAS!!!!


Okayy..

Today..
I'm dedicating to my favourite animal in the world,
PANDA!!!
YAY!
Anyone who knows me, know that I'm crazy about them ^^
I received an email from a friend~
Sadly, I can't forward it to people since there's something wrong with it!!!
Aaaaaarrgghhh!
It's very frustrating that I can't forward IMPORTANT stuff like this one to anyone!!
Now, you know! 

Hhaha.. Anyways, I save every each picture that has pandas in it!!
Thankfully, I was able to keep them all in the laptop :) 

These were the pictures after an earthquake in China...
I think the pandas were the IVF thingy..
Last time I check, there were 20 pandas..
I counted in 2 of the pictures, there were only 16 in one picture and 18 in the other!!
WHAT HAPPENED??? 
Yes, I am easily psyche about pandas. =='

They were clinging on after the earthquake~ 


Aww.. Poor babies ~ 


*Sniffs *Sniffs
One day.. One day.. 


Awww... Look at them sleeping..
(Man, I'm sick ==')

Okay.. I have more of their cute picures.. (Hhehehe)
But I just don't wana show ya.. HAHAHHA..
NO la.. No la..
Just kidding..
I'll post them from time to time..
You think these pictures are adorable, wait 'til you see the others..
Hhehe.. 

PandaLover_08

0 comments: