CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

22.11.08

TAGGED!!! XD again ==' Never Let This Go by Paramore

Tagged by Saradha and Steven XP

RULES:
1. Put Your itunes, windows media plyer etc on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name
5. Tag 6 people.

Are you male or female?.
Not young by U-Kiss (Umm.. XDD)

Describe yourself!.
Walking on air by Kerli Koiv (sounds so bimbo.. NOT! XP)

What do people feel when they're around you?
My heart by Paramore (Woah! :O)

Describe your current relationship.
Party People by Nelly ft. Fergie (Yeah, I'm party maniac XD.. no lah.. ==')

Where would you like to be now?.
Possession by Jyongri (Errr.. I'm not sure.. ==')

How do you feel about love?.
Lies (English) by Big Bang (==' no words.. no words.. *singing the song XD)
 
What's your life like?
Love story by Taylor Swift (XDD not! lololol) 

What would you ask for if you had only one wish?.
Chain by BACK-ON (Umm.. Not chained or anything but be free ^^)

Say something wise..
Womanizer by Britney Spears (I'm not joking.. O.O XDDD)

If someone says "is this okay?" you say.
Fences by Paramore (WOOT!! lol.. Maybe I'll sing this song to that someone XD)

How would you describe yourself?.
We are broken by Paramore (O.O nice song, btw^^)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Kiss Me Kiss Me by Lee Hyun Ji (==' dun ask ppl!! ><) 

How do you feel today?.- Just Dance by Lady Gaga ft. Akon and Colby O'Donis (Awesome!! Yay, feel like dancing lorh! XP) 

What is your life's purpose? Misery Business by Paramore (XP yes, I bring misery to ppl arnd me.. Hehehe >:D)

What is your motto?
A song calling for you by SS501 (Umm.. sure... o.O)

What do your friends think of you?
Whoa by Paramore (Umm.. Whoa?? XP)

What do you think of your parents?
I hate this part by Pussycat Dolls (Wowh, fits perfectly ^^ Peace~ :D)

What do you think about very often?
Thousand Year Love Song by TVXQ/DBSK/THSK (XPP hehehe.. ==')

What is 2 + 2?.
Mirotic by TVXQ (oooohhh... Maze + Erotic??  Lolololol XP)

What do you think of your best friend?.
She said, I said by Not Like Them (Well, yeah.. We have our own opinions but we think alike a lot! ^^) 

What do you think of the person you like?
When I woke up by Clique Girlz (Wake up call?? umm.. dunoe.. O.o)

What is your life story?
.Nobody like Wonder Girls (O.O.. umm.. not sure abt dis one.. ==')

What do you want to be when you grow up?.
U (Mandarin) by Super Junior (I want to be you^^ XP) 

What do you think of when you see the person you like?.
Untouched by The Veronicas (O.O XP that sounds so WRONG!!! lolol)

What will you dance to at your wedding?.
Radio Song by Superbus (Yeayh, my favorite song on the playlist! ^^ p.s: It was by chance.. )

What will they play at your funeral?.
One step at a time by Jordin Sparks (What a 'feel-good' song playing on my funeral?? XP.. but sure, y not^^) 

What is your hobby/interest?.
Heartbreaker by Will.I.Am ft. Cheryl (Why is that the questions abt love is alwez bad for me?? ><) 

What is your biggest fear?. 
Why have I fallen in love with you by TVXQ (O.O okiieee... ??? XP) 

What is your biggest secret?. 
Love is like Oxygen by SHINEE (Eerrr... o.O???) 

What do you think of your friends?. 
When I pretend by Jordan Pruitt (This song and question reminds me of the past in CCMS ==')  

What will you post this as?. 
Never Let This Go by Paramore (I'm a fan of Paramore, Hell Yeah! ^^)  

I tag:
Felicia
Nasuha
Adibah
Fuad

0 comments: