CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

19.11.08

Tagged!!! XD

Got tagged by Fatin ^^
:) thnx^^

What is the most important thing in your life?
- Life

What is the last thing you bought with your own money?
- Food, I think they were chips and chocolate ^^

Where do you wish to get married?
- Brunei, at Anduki Park (With the view and mosquitoes there ==')

How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
- What do u mean by that??

Are you in love?
- Hmm.. Crush... got lah.. ^^

Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
- WYWY restaurant ^^

Name the latest book you bought.
- Pretty Little Liars

What is your full name?
- Abigail Alicia Crazy Random Lazy Annoying J.

Name the person you wish to meet in real life or the first time.
- Timbaland ^^

Christina or Britney?
- Britney, sorry Christina..

Do you do your own laundry?
- Umm.. rarely.. hehe (lazy person)

The most exciting place you wanna go?
- Australia ^^

Hugs or kisses?
- Hugz r okie.. Kisses r big no-no ><

8 things I am passionate about:
- Books
- Online
- Chatting
- Gaia
- Drawing
- Sleeping
- Television Programmes

8 things I say too often:
- Apakanzz
- Walauzz
- Damn
- Watever
- You think?
- Haizz
- Aishh
- Oh man!

8 books I've read recently:
- Kissing the fool (Online)
- Teddy Boy (Online)
- Bothering the prince (Online)
- 49 days for the second chance (Online)
- Tom Saywer's Adventure
- Fearless
(That's all ^^)


8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
- Music is my boyfriend by CSS
- Possession by Jyongri
- Tell me something I don't know by Selena Gomez
- Just dance by Lady Gaga feat. Akon and Colby Adonis
- Love Story by Taylor Swift
- When I'm gone by Click 5
- Hot n Cold by Kate Perry
- Empty by Click 5

8 things I learned last year:
- A lot of things actually sooooo... umm.. besides, I'm so lazy to write them down ><

Tag 8 people:
- Adibah
- Yaya
- Steven
- Nasuha
- Sheen
- Saradha
* Bloggers who are active these days...

U got tagged, people! xP


0 comments: