CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

19.12.08

TAGGEDDD!! xD

tagged by K'run/Meysha/Nisaa/Ma sister/Yg cute xDDD 
i tag :
1. Yaya
2. Adibah
3. Fuad
4. Sarr
5. Amirah
6. Sheena 
7. Syasya
8. Nasuha 
9. Mustaqim

how you know 1?
From church and sunday school and  friend

what would you do if you never met 2?
umm.. I might go crazy... not d good crazy but the bad crazy... 

what would you do if 3&4 dated you?
lol.. umm.. Go ask them to blanja me xD 

would 5&6 make a good couple?
umm.. i dunoe.. o.o??? 

do you think 7 is attractive?
I guess so.. o.o 

do you know anything about 8's family?
Not really.. 

tell me something about 9.
Adibah's bro ^^

what language does 2 speaks?
English, malay, a bit of arabic and a bit of indian

who is 3 going out with?
umm.. umm.. I have seen d girl, but dunoe d name... =='

how old is 4?
14 i tink.. 

who is 6 favourite singer?
Singer?? Not sure, bands, I'm pretty sure, some of them r korean.. xD 

is 8 single?
Nope, she's taken.. 

what is 9 last name?
Hj Hariah Mohamed 

would you consider being in a relationship with 2?
umm... ummm.. Adibah???? o.O???

which school does 2 go to?
SMPJNPHAB (Paham2 lah) 

what do you like about 3?
He speaks english, I tink????? 

0 comments: