CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

9.5.09

Cobra Starship feat. Leighton Messter; Good Girls go bad


I love their song from the movie; Snakes on the plane
Snakes on the plane (Bring It)

But this post is about another song..
A song featuring Leighton Messter from Gossip Girl
(She turned somewhere blonde and brunette)

Sorry, I can't find her latest picture or I can't figure out which one is her latest picture

=='

But yea, they collaborated ^^

GOOD GIRLS GO BAD

And I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE the song

Amazing... but one of the electronic thingy at the background is quite annoying..

Anyways, LOVE it

Leighton's voice;
WOAH
Didn't expect it...
I'm not even sure if it's her voice...
But I like it
:D

The ending, where they rapped

GREATTTT!!!!

Lost in words...
So, check it out in YouTube and all
^^
Hope they'll make it official
*fingers-cross*



0 comments: