CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

19.6.09

McFly; Star Girl


Remember these boys?
You know, they sang "It's All About You"
And all the girls go GAGA over them..

I wasn't one of them but I love their music!!
I might go GAGA over them later though ^^

MIGHT!

Alright, their latest song, I've heard so far is

STAR GIRL

They performed it with the Jonas Brothers during the JBs' tour in UK

I saw the video and heard all the girls screamed~
Good thing I wasn't using my head phones or else..

Oh well, some of the lyrics of this song is quite funnyeh~
Like example;

"When I fell in love with URANUS"

Mmhmm..

Still, check it out

^^

1 comments:

Carmela Nery said...

That isn't their latest single. The latest is 'Falling in Love' from their Radio:ACTIVE album. (You should check it out :) )

'Star Girl' was in their 3rd album, Motion in the Ocean. The Jonas Brothers sang it with them during the Wembley show last Monday..I dont know why they chose to sing that song though. Maybe they liked it. LOL. ;)