CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

8.9.09

"What's wrong in this world, Mama?"

I'm very very sad today and also sick too
*sniffles*

I don't know what to write here...
Seems like K-pop is fading away from me

==;

Especially with recently news that TVXQ is POSSIBLY are going to disband and for the fact, Park JaeBom of 2PM has left 2PM.
==;

For realz

It's like there's no more hope for me

I know it sounds stupid to you
But I love K-pop

Finding out amazing groups like 2PM has an empty space now really makes me sad

Yes, sad

Why?

Because I'm a human
You don't feel sad?

Because you don't know who 2PM are or you don't like K-Pop?
Or you just those type of people who bash others on the internet 'cause you're can't stand up for yourself or for anything in real life?

Yea, whatever~

This is my blog and I freakin' can write anything I want and delete any unnecessary comments.

From today onwards, my life has changed, ain't going to be that annoying or cheery girl

'Cause screw life

I gotta focus on ma study and be miserably rich for the rest of my old days

heh~


0 comments: