CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

14.11.09

Abby's list of Top 10 Kpop songs so far~ 14.11.2009

1. TaeYang
= Where U At

I'm in love with this song!!!!
=DD

2. Park Bom
= You and I

I have always liked Park Bom
She has a strong voice and she resembles a cute bunny ^^



3. Brown Eyed Girls
= Sign

^^

4. F(x)
= Chu~♥

Finally, their album came out
Basically, their album consist of songs that pretty much screams
"TEENAGE GIRLS!!!!"

*shrugs*




5. Lyn (feat. E.Via)
= Noona's song

Love this song, so happy and bubbly.
This song has some snippets of Xiah's lines from Mirotic and TaeYang's Only Look at Me ^^



6. SHINee
= Ring Ding Dong

What more can I say~

7. SS501
= Love like this

Boys II Men anyone?
The beginning of the song reminds me one of the songs from Blue the British Boy band; "You make me wanna"
Only the pitch is higher in Love like this



8. B2ST
= Bad Girl



9. MBLAQ
= Oh yeah!



10. 2PM
= Tired of waiting




0 comments: