CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

21.7.08

Hayden Panettiere; Wake Up Call (She SINGS?!?! O.o)


Remember "Save the Cheerleader, save the world"?
Errr.. I think some people should be save from her singing...
A lot of people have been commenting/comparing her music video to...
Paris Hilton's Stars are blind!!
O.o
Some said it is much better than stars the blind..
Hmm.. But I don't know if it is Singer Star quality...
*Haizzz..

My comment/remarks: 
She sounds like a Jamaican singing..
(Which is weird because she's NOT!)
She raps in the music video..
And I don't mean like Fergie kinda way..
Nope.. The lame attempt kinda way...
There are many more to say... Just watch the video..
P.S: This one is ...... I don't know.. Usually, I would have written "must watch"
But this case is sensitive.. 
I'm not being harsh.. But she's trying to be a singer...
Gots To say what I gots to say.. 
=.="
The only thing in the music video that people like that is;
She is sexy in there.. (Where did that cute girl gone??) 
=.="
I want her to go back to ACTING!! 
Final Words: Nice song, wrong person... 

Rate: Good but Not Great 


0 comments: