CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

16.7.08

SHINEE - English Version^^ by LISA^^

I found this amazing video on Youtube.com
Remember replay by SHinee~
Well, this the girl's and english version of it~
I love it~
The girl in this video is amazing~
And she did the lyrics all by herself..
I've downloaded her song too^^
Must watch~













Her lyrics~

Replay (english ver.)
Lyrics by aozorafantasii/Lisa

"nunan neomu yeppeoseo.." 
just when I thought I could go
my heart is lost and you're pulling me back again
wishing on a falling star 
wish I could be where you are
somehow you came and changed my everything

*when you're not around
I just feel a little down
this is kinda silly right... it's not okay to me
and I think I'm gonna hate it boy
if you turn your back on me
I don't wanna let this go ...but I'm wondering*

how do I be careful
not to show you what I dream of
kinda crazy but I
replay replay replay
when we're together
every moment that I treasure
like a movie that I
replay replay replay

you know you're my M.V.P., no one else has got what I need
when it's just us two, I get shy but then you keep it so cool
the way you're always watching out for me
and although I wanna believe
tell me I'm not just imagining..

*repeat*

"nunan neomu yeppeo"
I don't wanna hear it no more
cause I know it's gonna
replay replay replay
keep trying not to fake it
how am I supposed to say it
you're the song that I
replay replay replay

0 comments: