CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

16.7.08

TVXQ ~ 1000 year old love song/Eternal Love

Ever watch the Legend of the four Gods (Korean)? 
Never?
Wahh.. Must watch.. 
So romantic/action one.. 
Hahaha.. 
Reminds me of chinese series, though.. 
I watched it and I became addicted to the series...
I haven't watch it finish since I'm busy with school and..
I can't find the remote control to the DVD player =.="
Where is that DARN thing!

When I was watching PART 2 of the DVD case..
I just realized the theme song was sung by TVXQ!!
Hahha..
 I thought it was just a sappy love song~
Then, I  started to hummed the song~
And I fell in love with the song~
And I named out each voice to its owner..
lol..
Anyway, I've downloaded the song..
It was different from the Soundtrack~
=.="
I was a bit disappointed, truthfully because I can't find the soundtrack..
At least, I have their song, what?!
Hahha..
Here is a picture of TVXQ~
They look like Korean girls when they wear these traditional clothes..
Soorrryyyy.. No offense ahh.. I love them, by the way..
LOL... 


0 comments: